This sanding disc is velstick backed with 7 holes. The highly durable Revcut Blue range cuts fast and creates a uniform finish providing a high performance clog free sanding disc which resists loading.
For use with portable and industrial sanders or with hand tools - dual action and random orbit sanders. The Revcut Blue sanding discs are available in a variety of grits. Suitable for sanding of paints, stainless steel, steel, rubber, timber and fibreglass.
- Premium heat treated abrasive for a faster cut rate
- Film backing increases disc strength, resist tearing, conforms easily to work piece and provide a uniform finish.
- Excellent durability
- Bonding system provides improved grain adhesion and durability.
Areas of use include the automotive industry and woodworking:
- Sanding out rust, spots and stone chips
- Fine sanding of round edges, concave and convex shapes
- New component sanding
- Sanding primers and primer fillers
- Between coat sanding
- Sanding plastic including polyester, fibreglass reinforced plastic.