Offering a large range of colour formulations, this fast drying equipment
enamel produces a high gloss paint film. It has excellent adhesion to most
surfaces and provides very good metal protection.
PRODUCT AND ADDITIVES
• 14 Tinters
• 1 Metallic
• 1 Flattening Base (Matting Agent)
• 1 Drier
• Concept Enamel Thinner
• Concept Enamel Primer
• Concept Zinc Phosphate Primer
• Concept 1K Etch Primer
• Concept Universal 4000 Primer
• Sound Enamel surfaces.
• Up to 20% reduction with Concept Enamel Thinner may be required.
SPRAY GUN AND PRESSURE
SPRAY GUN &
• Use 1.5 - 2.0mm gravity feed or
suction feed guns.
• Pressure at 300 – 400 kPa.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
SERIES 200 - EQUIPMENT ENAMEL
Series 200 – Equipment Enamel System Page 2 of 2
• All surfaces must be thoroughly sanded and cleaned with Concept Wax &
Grease Remover prior to application.
• Apply one light coat and one even full coat. Avoid heavy wet coats.