Transform the surface of your vehicle to become super glossy, slick and crazy hydrophobic! Use it as a standalone coating, or on top of the famous Cquartz coatings from Carpro!
CarPro are once again innovating and improving their products - this time with the addition of a new hydrophobic top coat that can be used as a standalone specialised coating, or on top of their flagship cquartz coatings.
CarPro Gliss is a new glass coating that has increased chemical resistance, a crazy slick surface, intense gloss and crazy water beading. It features a new inovative long chain polymer structure that allows for that extreme slick result.
The addition of Gliss on your Cquartz coatings will not only take your vehicle to the next level, but protect and improve the Cquartz coatings even further.
Enter the new generation of car care now with CarPro Gliss and Cquartz coatings!
- Hyper SLICK and smooth
- Next Generation Top Coat!
- Also works great as a stand-alone Nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic affect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Durability: 12+ Months
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 115°
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 90F
Directions: (For use as primary coat)
- Wash with Reset, decontaminate, and polish with a CarPro abrasive polish
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time.
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 12 hours.
Directions: (For use as top coat)
- May be applied 4 hour or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application