This is a Hands On Lesson for beginners. No painting skills required.
Duration: 2 x nights 6.00pm till 8.00pm
This is a hands on workshop, so you will enjoy the experience of repairing your own panel, spray painting it and buffing it all yourself under our expert guidance.
Our trainers will be there right by your side offering advice and assistance along the way.
A brief outline on how the lesson will be structured:
- You will be supplied with a panel which you will dent
- Under our guidance you will repair the dent and learn how to fill, sand and primer it
- You will be shown how to set up your spray gun, mix your chosen colour, apply the colour, apply the clear and buff.
The completed panel – your masterpiece! Is yours to keep!
In summary – the following is included in your course price:
- A panel to work on and keep
- Expert tuition & guidance
- Handy tips and tricks along the way
- The joy of practical hands on learning as opposed to just sitting & watching
- Overalls, gloves and safety equipment
- Lesson notes
This course has limited numbers so be quick.
Once paid your spot is confirmed.
Click Here to view the notes from the Lesson